- A mid back single lever fixed mechanism operator chair with a range of arm options. This chair is also suitable for use with a draughting kit
- Deep cushioned seat and back upholstered in a tough wearing fabric
- Fixed back with solid steel support bar for maximum strength
- Backrest angle can be fixed or set to free float with the user
- Suitable for up to 8 hours use
- Twin wheeled, hooded, nylon castors
- A wide range of accessories are available. Choose from folding, fixed or adjustable arms, either a PCB, fixed or Asynchro mechanism, or chrome bases for a touch of class
- Available in charcoal, PU, black and royal blue
- 2 year component guarantee, 2 year upholstery guarantee
- Overall dimensions: D640 W640 H985-1175
Calypso 2 Single Lever Fixed Back ChairProduct Code: CH2804
A simple, durable operator chair with a fixed back – this range provides flexibility and functionality without the hefty price tag.
Quoted prices include free delivery anywhere within the UK mainland, excluding the Highlands and Islands (unless stated on the website). For deliveries outside this area, and overnight deliveries where requested, a carriage charge will be levied. The prices invoiced will be those currently charged by the seller at the date of despatch. Although every effort is made to ensure the prices stated in the website are correct, should an error on price occur, and an order is placed, you will be informed and given the option of continuing the order at the correct price or cancelling the order. All prices are subject to VAT. All packing is non-returnable.Point of Delivery
In accordance with normal transport practices all goods will be delivered to the goods inwards department or reception on the ground floor and off-loading facilities must be provided by the customer. If further transfer or installation is required, particularly for large and heavy items, this must be requested at the time of ordering and an additional charge will be levied.Please note that a signed consignment note constitutes delivery of goods. Please check that the number of boxes received, corresponds with the delivery note before signing.Delivery Time
Times quoted are so quoted in good faith but shall be non-binding. To facilitate a prompt delivery all despatches will be made direct from either the point of manufacture or distribution. The seller shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the buyer or any other person as a result of any delay in the delivery of the goods or any part of the order for any reason whatsoever. The due performance of the contract is subject to cancellation or such variation as the seller may find necessary as the result of instructions or lack of instructions from the buyer, or as a result of industrial dispute or of any cause whatsoever beyond the seller’s reasonable control. The seller reserves the right to make partial deliveries.
Please note: Any order placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday, will not be processed until the next working day.
We recognise the importance of environmental protection and our duty to operate both responsibly and also in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the design, manufacture and distribution of office furniture. The aim is to continually improve our environmental performance through the implementation of the three R’s – Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. It is our priority to encourage our customers and suppliers to do the same, not only is this sound commercial sense, but we all have a duty of care towards future generations.
You can read more on our sustainability policy here