FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) – Tested to Swedish NT Fire 017 – 90 Paper (Size 1 or 2) or 120 Paper (Size 3), providing 90 or 120 minutes fire protection respectively for paper documents
- FIRE PROTECTION (DATA) – Tested to Swedish NT Fire 017 – 90dis (Size 1 or 2) or 120dis (Size 3), providing 90 or 120 minutes fire protection respectively for computer diskettes, tapes and all forms of data storage
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) – Tested to MTC – DIP120 – 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD’s, USB memory sticks and hard drives
- SECURITY PROTECTION – Recommended for an overnight cash risk of £2,500.00 or £25,000.00 valuables
- DROP TEST – Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building
- FITTINGS – Each safe comes complete with a height adjustable shelf, lockable drawer and internal key hooks
- FIXING – Ready prepared for floor fixing with fixing bolts for concrete supplied
- SPECIAL FEATURES – Fitted with automatic slam shut door locking
- COLOUR – Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White
- LOCKING OPTIONS:-
Electronic – Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display, dual control, hidden code & scrambled code that can be programmed as standard
Fingerprint – Fitted with an advanced high security touchscreen keypad & fingerprint lock with clear LED display, internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with up to 128 fingerprints
Key – Fitted with a high quality key lock supplied with two keys
Quoted prices include free delivery anywhere within the UK mainland, excluding the Highlands and Islands (unless stated on the website). For deliveries outside this area, and overnight deliveries where requested, a carriage charge will be levied. The prices invoiced will be those currently charged by the seller at the date of despatch. Although every effort is made to ensure the prices stated in the website are correct, should an error on price occur, and an order is placed, you will be informed and given the option of continuing the order at the correct price or cancelling the order. All prices are subject to VAT. All packing is non-returnable.
Point of Delivery
In accordance with normal transport practices all goods will be delivered to the goods inwards department or reception on the ground floor and off-loading facilities must be provided by the customer. If further transfer or installation is required, particularly for large and heavy items, this must be requested at the time of ordering and an additional charge will be levied.Please note that a signed consignment note constitutes delivery of goods. Please check that the number of boxes received, corresponds with the delivery note before signing.
Times quoted are so quoted in good faith but shall be non-binding. To facilitate a prompt delivery all despatches will be made direct from either the point of manufacture or distribution. The seller shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the buyer or any other person as a result of any delay in the delivery of the goods or any part of the order for any reason whatsoever. The due performance of the contract is subject to cancellation or such variation as the seller may find necessary as the result of instructions or lack of instructions from the buyer, or as a result of industrial dispute or of any cause whatsoever beyond the seller’s reasonable control. The seller reserves the right to make partial deliveries.
Please note: Any order placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday, will not be processed until the next working day.
Together with our manufacturers we are committed to providing superior products whilst minimising any adverse impact to the environment.
We recognise the importance of environmental protection and our duty to operate both responsibly and also in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the design, manufacture and distribution of office furniture. The aim is to continually improve our environmental performance through the implementation of the three R’s – Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. It is our priority to encourage our customers and suppliers to do the same, not only is this sound commercial sense, but we all have a duty of care towards future generations.
You can read more on our sustainability policy here