12 Shallow Tray Mobile Storage Unit
Constructed from Beech or Maple Melamine faced board to suit your space.
Up to 15 Working Days
- 12 tray mobile storage unit
- Great storage solution for schools or home
- Choose from Beech or Maple
- constructed from durable 18 MFC with PVC edges
- Complete with 12 Gratnell trays
- Our drivers unwrap and check each unit to make sure they are perfect - we even take away the packaging for recycling
- All Units are Guaranteed for 5 Years
- All supplied fully assembled with trays and castors as standard
- Dimensions: 700W x 453D x 617Hmm
Is my delivery FREE?
Yes delivery is completely FREE for all new product items featured on our website. Every item on our website shows the estimated delivery time, this is displayed on the product page just above the Add To Cart button (look out for the van symbol). These delivery times are given as a guide and delivery may be before, or in some cases slightly after this date. We always try to deliver your items as quickly as possible! Next Day orders must be received by 2.00pm.
Where do we deliver?
We only deliver items within the UK. FREE delivery applies to addresses within UK Mainland, and for the majority of items delivery is also free to the Highlands of Scotland. If there are any issues we will contact you as soon as possible once your order is placed. If you would like some advice regarding delivery before ordering, please do not hesitate to email our sales team email@example.com
Deliveries are made to the ground floor entrance of your premises as per standard transport practices. If delivery is to another floor, an optional installation fee will apply. If you have concerns regarding deliver access please do not hesitate to call our sales staff prior to placing your order.
We use couriers for many of our items, and unfortunately damages can happen. If this is the case, please send us an email as soon as the item is received to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services team and we will deal with this for you as a priority. If possible, please attach a photo of the damage to your email.