Executive Leather Chairs
Leather Executive Chairs
Elm Workspace’s range of leather office chairs is your one stop shop for high-quality, great looking chairs. Many chairs in this selection are executive leather chairs - high-backed, ergonomic chairs full of authority and class. These chairs are perfect for senior offices or for giving a touch of class to the whole workplace.
Items 1-30 of 31
- Bari Medium Back Executive Chair£157.20 Special Price £114.00
- Noble Managers Chair£121.50
- Derby High Back Executive Chair£144.00
- High Back Ergonomic Zeus 24 Hour Designer Managers Chair£216.00 Special Price £174.00
- King High Back Managers Chair£108.00
- Martinez managers chair - black£132.00
- Ascona Manager Chair£76.00
- Omega Bonded Leather Chair£97.00
- Baresi White Executive Chair£108.00
- Catania Brown Managers Chair£140.00
- Nantes Managers Chair£111.00
- Brompton Managers Chair£96.00
- Essen Leather Faced Cantilever Chair - Black£91.20 Special Price £74.00
- Odessa Managers Chair£156.00
- TC Cheetah Leather Chair£250.00
- Tuscan Leather Managers Chair With Head Support£144.00 Special Price £107.00
- Hertford Executive leather chair£101.50
Leather office chairs for the modern workplace
A well-designed leather office chair does everything you need it to without breaking the bank - Elm caters for every budget. Take a look around our online shop to compare an impressive range of ergonomically-designed furniture. With executive leather chairs, you get the perfect blend of form and function. They include all the adjustable features that you’d ever need to stay comfortable whilst at your desk.
Executive leather chairs are specifically designed to support people if they’re sitting at a desk for long periods of time. Users can adjust them so that they’re as well-fitted as possible, with the chair supporting them in all the right places. Thankfully, all of this quality doesn’t need to cost the Earth. Manufacturers have worked hard over the years to make sure that leather office chairs cater for any budget.
It doesn’t take long for a desk-based worker’s posture to fall into bad habits; stooped spines, bent postures and crossed legs to name just three things. Using executive chairs for all your employees helps tackle these problems. Not only health, but productivity can be improved with these options. If your chair is taking care of your posture and your health, then you’re free to concentrate on your work instead - no more back ache or straining at your desk to distract you.
Many designs work especially well in flexible, open-plan offices, because they aren’t cumbersome or hard to move as other large chairs. Depending on the look and feel you’re aiming for in your office, you could use executive leather chairs in meeting rooms and the boardroom as well as around the main workspace.
Moving back to the office, however, make sure you team your Leather Executive Chairs with the right kinds of accompanying furniture. Sophisticated looking desks, pedestals and accessories are what’s needed. Elm’s expert team is always on hand to give advice on office design choices. Get in touch with us if you have any questions.